Thursday, February 16, 2006

Well I feel compelled right now to say thank you to each and every one of you who have so generously shared the coming of my book and this site with the women in your lives. I've received dozens and dozens of mails letting me know you have chosen my book for your book clubs. It's easy to forget the power of female word of mouth- I cant tell you what it does to me to imagine there will be so many women sitting around discussing this topic with one another...it's the reason I wrote it... so thank you.
I've gotten several inquiries from people asking if they pre-order the book can they bring it to a signing to get signed...of course-yes-absolutely. I also received an interesting mail yesterday from a woman who told me she'd decided to send the book anonymously to two friends she'd had in the past. She asked what I thought about that. And I told her in fact, I myself plan to send it anonymously (which is ridiculous, as I am the author) to at least two of the friends I wrote about in the book. I will obviously have to be bold enough to enscibe something, but you guys can totally send it to people anonymously, and should if you feel inclined. Have a great day-

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz Pryor said...

Wow - right on the money, Liz!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home